I am here with an exciting announcement.
My Hebrew curriculum is FINALLY here!!!
I know many of you have been asking about my curriculum for awhile now. Well, here it is! Thank you so much for your patience while my amazing team has been working so hard to get this available to you.
The very first book to my first curriculum series is the Alephbeit for Beginners from Psalm 119.
Let me tell you a little about it.
This first book gives you a foundation in the Hebrew Alephbeit. It not only teaches you all the consonants in Hebrew but also modern Hebrew words you can start using right away.
Another thing that makes my curriculum unique is that it allows you to use your creativity while learning. This allows you to really understand and make things lock in your brain so you actually retain the information you’re learning!
This book is designed for students around the Kindergarten or 1st grade. But, this isn’t just for children! Many adults have tested it and said they would buy it. This book can be for any age, including adults!
If you are a beginner in the Hebrew language, I recommend starting here! Even if you aren’t a Kinder gardener, but you’re a beginner level Hebrew student, you definitely won’t want to start at college level. That would be too hard! This book is definitely for you!
You can purchase it here at Lydia Lu Languages https://lydialulanguages.com/hebrew/alephbet-2/
And also over here at Foundations Press https://foundationspress.com/our-homeschool-curriculum/alephbeit-for-beginners/
Here is what you should expect to learn in this book:
- Learn how to pronounce and write the Hebrew consonants.
- Learn what each Hebrew letter represents.
- Use Psalm 119 to practice identifying the Hebrew letters and copying Hebrew verses.
- Memorize 135 Modern Hebrew vocabulary words that can be used right away in daily life.
- Reinforce what you have learned with fun exercises and quizzes.
- Review with included flashcards and vocabulary word lists.
Note: This book opens from the right, which is the opposite of English books. This is not an error in printing. We want to help your children learn how all traditional Hebrew books work.
Here is a brief overview of what to expect in the upcoming books:
- The First Book is the Alephbeit for Beginners from Psalm 119. You will learn all the letters in Hebrew and many Modern Hebrew words!
- The Second Book will be a book about the Biblical Hebrew Vowels. You will learn not only Hebrew vowels, but Hebrew grammar and rules too! You will broaden your vocabulary by learning 300 Biblical Hebrew words and start reading your Bible in Hebrew! If you already know your Hebrew consonants, start here!
- The Third Book will be a handy How-To-Study-Your-Hebrew-Bible kind of book. It will help you learn how to read more, study better, pulling apart words to deepen your understanding of the Scriptures. You will learn more Biblical Hebrew words and become more fluent in your reading and understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures. The previous book to this will help you pronounce the scriptures, but this book will help you truly comprehend what you’re reading! If you already know your Hebrew vowel names and sounds, start here!
- The Fourth And Last Book of this series will be a Modern Hebrew Speaking book. You will learn many many words in Modern Hebrew, how to have conversations in Hebrew, how to read signs and books in Modern Hebrew, idioms and slang and so much more!
By the time you’ve gone through this series in my curriculum, you will be able to read and understand the majority of your Hebrew Bible with little help. You will also be able to have conversations in Hebrew and speak fluent enough that you will be able to communicate easily in Israel if needed.
Note: I will be posting weekly audios here at Lydia Lu languages of the correct pronunciation of all the Hebrew words you learn in each book.
I hope that you choose to learn Hebrew with me! I promise we will have so much fun and learn more about Yehovah while growing closer to Him.
I am so thankful to Yehovah for the many people He has blessed me with that have helped and encouraged me to write this curriculum for you.
I hope this curriculum blesses you!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! Your likes or dislikes about my curriculum. I am also very open to answering any questions you may have about the Hebrew language.
I’d love to hear from you!