Understand your Bible better while deepening your relationship with your Heavenly Abba (Father) and growing in love for His people Israel. This simple, easy-to-use workbook uses Psalm 119 to teach the Hebrew Alephbeit to children while also teaching modern Hebrew vocabulary.
Straightforward pronunciation and usage tips are included, as well as plenty of review so that sounds and words won’t be forgotten. Students will be given the opportunity to use their creativity with each lesson, helping to lock in the meaning and sounds of each Hebrew letter.
This book was written for children, but the parents who tested it were unanimous that it works great for adults, too!
Features of This Course:
- Learn how to pronounce and write the Hebrew consonants.
- Learn what each Hebrew letter represents.
- Use Psalm 119 to practice identifying the Hebrew letters and copying Hebrew verses.
- Memorize 135 Modern Hebrew vocabulary words that can be used right away in daily life.
- Reinforce what you have learned with fun exercises and quizzes.
- Review with included flashcards and vocabulary word lists.
Note: This book opens from the right, which is the opposite of English books. This is not an error in printing. I want to help your children learn how all traditional Hebrew books work.